I have talked about how I have put my hair through the ringer many times on this blog. It's been over processed to the max and it has gotten to the point where my last perm won't leave and my hair feels like straw. I thought this was going to be for good, until I used Triple Nutrition from Garnier Fructis.
I am very familiar with this brand and have used it many times in the past. It is actually one of my top 3 that I alternate between. However, Triple Nutrition is the first formula that has left my hair feeling hydrated and healthier without even conditioning it. The shampoo is a very creamy and oily consistency but not oily in the way of greasy. It feels like it just goes in and massages your scalp back to heath and it leaves your hair feeling really soft. Just a little bit goes a long way. Finally my hair didn't feel like straw after washing it and as I said before, this was before applying the conditioner. After the conditioner was in, I barely had to run a comb through my hair. My hair just fell at my shoulders, effortlessly managed and feeling like it just got an IV!
Here are some of the facts:
- Works best on dry or damaged hair.
- Nourishes hair to the core, so it shines from within. ( I definitely witnessed this!!)
- Formulated with Fortified Fruit Science - three weightless nutritive fruit oils (olive, avacado and shea)
- Packed with ultra-rich and nourishing conditioners that rinse clean.
- Part of a larger Triple Nutrition line that includes Nutrient Spray and 3-minute Undo Dryness Reversal Treatment
- Have a suggested retail price of $3.99 (13oz) and $6.99 (25.4oz)
- Available at grocery stores, drug stores and mass retailers like Target and Walmart.
Like being green? Do you like companies that make greener choices? Great! No worries then! Triple Nutrition products now come packed in Eco-Fructis bottles containing PET and 30% recycled plastic. They're also 10% lighter, which saves over 125 tons of plastic annually!
Just another reason to try the Triple Nutrient formula. They dare you to find something that treats your dry damaged hair better!
I received this product because I am a BzzAgent for the purpose of review. The opinions in this post are 100% my own and may differ from yours.